How Amazon’s growth can benefit you…
You may be aware of yesterday’s Prime Day on Amazon: they sold off lots of goodies for a bargain prices.
The aim was to encourage buyers to purchase a Prime delivery account and use Amazon for a range of goods and services.
If ever you wanted proof that Amazon are taking over the world, then you might have read recently that Amazon are producing their own branded food lines, which can be purchased online and delivered to your home.
Apparently in the USA, Amazon has permission to use drones to deliver goods: I guess it won’t be long before they use them in the UK too.
Online sites, such as Amazon have been accused of leading to the failure of many high street stores: I don’t dispute that, I can well imagine high street shops have found the advent of online shopping a disadvantage to them.
Just look at high streets and see how many empty shops are there: the one type of shop that is safe is a hairdressers’ salon. (After all you cannot send your head through the post to be coiffured!)
I would have said that food shops were safe too, but if Amazon’s branded food lines take off, then perhaps that will impact of supermarkets and smaller convenience stores?
So how can Amazon’s growth sectors benefit you?
If you are selling goods on Amazon, the increased ‘footfall’ and awareness in regards to Amazon UK should increase the amount of buyers.
Many buyers look for a range of goods to buy – whilst perhaps going onto the Amazon site to purchase one type of goods, they may at the same time think: ‘I know, I will buy that book or DVD I have been promising myself’!
I anticipated and enjoyed increased sales due to the Prime Day event: not directly, in that I will not be offering any sales or heavily discounted books, but indirectly.
Copy Paste Profit
Have you always wanted to work from home selling online, but feel barriers prevent you from doing so?
- You work or have family commitments and don’t have much spare time to invest.
- You don’t have any spare space to store products.
- Your computer skills are limited.
- You are not sure what to sell or how to do it.
- You don’t have lots of spare cash to invest.
If any of these issues affect you and you would like to make extra income, consider Copy Paste Profit (CPP) this course will show you how to make money from home in your spare time, no matter what time of day that is.
CPP means ‘no’…
Usually when we use the word ‘no’ it has a negative connotation, but I have made the word ‘no’ into a positive!
- No need to be a computer whiz kid.
- No storage of goods.
- No going to the post office to post orders.
- No meeting or speaking to customers.
- No handling goods – ever!!
- No requirement to spend great amounts for investment.
- No boss telling you what to do.
- No reason why you can’t adapt CPP around all other commitments.
- No reason why you can’t get started as soon as you have read the CPP manual.
Copy Paste Profit has been written using a step-by-step process: all you have to so is copy me!
Take a look: perhaps CPP will make a difference to your life; it has certainly made a difference to mine. Click here now.